Monday, January 29, 2007

"MySpace Spotlight": Kenyana

My name is Kenyana Freeman. I am 26 years old and was born and raised in Kansas City, Missouri. I’m happily married and do not have any children yet. I graduated from Tennessee State University, a historically black university (Nashville, TN), in 2003 with a Bachelor’s of Business Administration. In 2005, I graduated from Webster University (Kansas City, MO) with a Masters of Business Administration. Currently, I am employed as an audit analyst for a large architectural and engineering firm in Kansas City. When I’m not working you can catch me at home sewing original one of a kind pieces or sketching hot new looks. I have an established fashion/design line named , Mode De Yana. I envision my fashion line being a staple for women of all sizes to feel classy, sophisticated, and stunning no matter where they are going. Mode De Yana is not only a clothing but will soon be expanding to include shoes and accessories . I’m just getting started, however, I’m destined for great and wonderful things. With the love, support, and value system of my family, friends, and God... it is bound to happen. See you soon :)


Want to be featured on "MySpace Spotlight"? Click Here for More Info


0 comments: