Friday, May 05, 2006

"Little Man" the Movie...

When I saw the pictures for this movie I couldn't stop laughing. Marlon Wayans is a fool and he looks so funny as a little person. I don't even need to see the trailer to know that I want to see this movie. But since there is a trailer available on the internet I still checked it out. I couldn't stop laughing at the trailer either. I was laughing so hard at Marlon I didn't even pay attention to what the movie's story line was. I eventually found out...
A man anxious to be a father [Shawn Wayans] mistakes an extremely short-statured, baby-faced criminal [Marlon Wayans] on the run as his newly adopted son.
The movie stars Kerry Washington, Tracy Morgan, Marlon and Shawn Wayans. Click the link to check out the trailer. The movie will be in theaters on July 5th...