Friday, May 05, 2006

Christina Milian in "People"...

Christina Milian is featured in the May 1st issue "People" magazine. In the article she talks about her album (in stores May 16th), her break up with Nick, and the "diss" song she wrote about him...
"I was in a three year relationship, and unfortunately he was unfaithful," says Milian of her split last summer from actor and MTV host Nick Cannon. "I found out through an email. It wasn't even just one occasion. It was finding out a bunch of stuff. It was tremendously heartbreaking. I used writing as therapy."

The result is an album, So Amazin' (due May 16), full of songs about love, heartache and bitterness, including the track "Who's Gonna Ride." Is it a shot at Cannon? "I'm not trying to put Nick in a bad light, but I mean, that's what happened," says Milian, 24. "I'm expressing my true, real life. But some of it is based on other ex-boyfriends. (For his part, Cannon, 25, seems unfazed: "Sometimes you gotta get your aggression out," he told the Chicago Tribune. "I lift weights, she makes diss records. I was the bad guy, so it was coming to me.")

You can read the full article by clicking the top picture below. Click the link below her album promo pictures to hear her "diss" song, "Who's Gonna Ride" featuring Juicy J.