Monday, October 15, 2007

Rihanna's Teen Vogue Cover and Tattoo Talk...

Everybody's favorite Bajan is featured on the cover of the November issue of Teen Vogue magazine. You can check out the cover below (click it to see it in full). Speaking of Rihanna, it looks like she's decided to add another tattoo to her collection (she already has one on her ankle, in her ear, behind her ear, on her side and her neck). Check out some candids of Miss Rihanna leaving from the tattoo parlor in New York after allegedly getting a tattoo on her forearm. There are also some pictures under the cut of the tattoo but it doesn't look like an actual tattoo to me. It looks like the stencil they put on your arm before they start inking it in. I know some people aren't really into tattoos and look down on people who get them but I won't knock Rihanna for having them. I have 6 myself...



0 comments: