Monday, October 15, 2007

Keyshia Cole in Giant...

Below you can check out pictures of Keyshia Cole from her article in the latest issue of Giant Magazine. Click the link under the cut to read a snippet from the article. After reading the article it seems like Keyshia's attitude hasn't changed too much from her first go round. According to the article she arrived more than 4 hours late for her interview, didn't apologize for her tardiness and gave one word answers...until they got on the topic of her breasts (she said "My breasts are big- that aggravates me... I can't even wear a button-down shirt without the buttons trying to pop open!"). But even after reading that article, I can't help but love Keyshia. Her album is hot, her swagger is fly and I can't help but believe that eventually she'll come around. Hell, it took Mary J. Blige over 10 years to finally get it together, we can give Keyshia at least one more album to get her attitude in check...




0 comments: