Monday, January 22, 2007

"MySpace Spotlight": Cara

I'm here to represent Normal Single Mom's trying to make a way. I'm a 24 yr old single mom , I have a 4 yr old son and I've been working for the IRS ( dont' tell anybody LOL) since I graduated High school in June 2000, almost 7 yrs ago! I'm no model, i'm 5'4, 220,(w/ a nice shape) and I still have insecurities like all other females in the world, but in the mean time I have learned to LOVE myself and LOVE Life. I realized I can't stress over everyday life and materialistic things. We all simply can not "Keep up with the Jones'". I HAVE TO enjoy today and everyday...I also had to Stop thinking about what others have, I'll be there one day. Life is a journey, but I can only take it one step at a time :) And if you feel BROKE (like the rest of The World After the HOLIDAYS) just do what i do, When you want to feel RICH , think about all of the things you have that MONEY CAN'T BUY!


Want to be featured on "MySpace Spotlight"? Click Here for More Info


0 comments: