Friday, January 12, 2007

Kelis Goes Platinum...

Platinum blonde that is... Kelis attended the Urban Wheel Awards in Detroit on January 10th. I like Kelis' style because she is so unique, she marches to the beat of her own drum, she does her own thing. But I am finding very hard to connect with her new do'. I first noticed the platinum hair at Nas' Black & White Ball, but then I was more focused on her eyebrows. I personally think the platinum blonde takes away from her. Makes her look Cruella DeVil-ish. Though I prefer her with the black hair, the blonde she wore during the McDonald's fashion show was cute on her. But I'm really not feeling the platinum blonde. Anyway, you can check out a picture of her from the awards below. Omarosa, Vivica Fox, Tommy Davidson, Sister2Sister's Jamie Foster Brown and Tamia also attended the event. You can check out pictures of them under the cut...

CONTINUE READING THIS POST...


0 comments: