Monday, July 03, 2006

"Songs of the Moment"...

I'm sure you all have noticed by now that I've added a media player to the site under "Songs of the Moment". I was sent an email with the suggestion and I thought it was a great idea (Thanks "The Truth"). Click play to check out some of the songs I'm listening to now. One of my current favorites on the list is Nelly Furtado's "Maneater" remix featuring Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne's verse is so hot. He's currently on my list of super fly guys (along with Pharrell, Jay-Z, and TI), lol. Anyway check out all of the songs but be sure to check out the "Maneater" remix. The songs will change periodically so be sure to check under "Songs of the Moment" every now and then for new songs. If any of you ever have any suggestions for the site, send them my way...