Monday, July 24, 2006

Is Kelly Rowland Pregnant???

This is a question that seems to be on everybody's lips today. Here's my answer: I don't know. But according to a British tabloid (keyword: tabloid) she is. Not saying that it's impossible for her to be pregnant. As I stated when the Ashanti pregnancy rumors came around, Kelly is a woman and women get pregnant. So the rumor could very well be true. But as with all rumors, I'm skeptical. Which basically means, I don't believe it. I'm waiting for the MTV announcement, lol. Anyway, here's the rumor...
Former Destiny's star Kelly Rowland is two month's pregnant with her first child. Rowland, who was working on a solo record, will put her pop plans on hold until after the birth, according to British tabloid the Daily Mirror. She says, "It's kind of a bitter-sweet feeling because I was planning to release an album next year." The Survivor singer, 25, has yet to reveal the father of her unborn child. Last year (05) she was due to marry Dallas (Texas) Cowboys American football player Roy Williams, but they called the ceremony off claiming they were both too young to get married. Rowland recently revealed she has started dating again.
Contact Music