Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Camille & Rodney...

I bet you all are are saying 'Camille & Rodney who?'. I don't blame you. Camille was on "America's Next Top Model", so she's like a D-List celebrity and Rodney was on BET's "College Hill" so he's like Z-List, so I'm not surprised if you weren't familiar with them right off the bat. It took me a minute to decide if their relationship was even worthy enough to be put on my blog, lol. But then I realized, they're more "famous" than I am and I don't want people ignoring me just because I'm not A-List, so I'll give them their 15 minutes. Plus, for some odd reason, I'm interested. Anywho, I first learned of them hooking up when Fresh reported it. I just now found out that they attended the BET Awards together. Thanks to the wonderful Jawn Murray you can check out some pictures of them together. His tie even matches her dress, awww...