Monday, June 05, 2006

Site Plug...

Ok, I know I'm not the only person on "Cake and Ice Cream" that likes the MTV show "Laguna Beach". I know a lot of people don't want to admit they watch, lol, but the show is addictive. It's actually one of my favorite shows. MTV created a spin-off called "The Hills" that follows one of the cast members as she experiences life as an intern for "Teen Vogue" magazine. For those of you who like these shows and want to keep up with little stuff going on with them and the cast members, be sure to check out my other site "Laguna Beach Hook Up". The site is updated with information sent to me in emails from fans of the show. It's not updated as often as "Cake and Ice Cream" but if you enjoy "Laguna Beach" you'll definitely enjoy that site. Click the picture below to visit the site...