Monday, June 05, 2006

Christina on TRL...

Christina Milian made an appearance on TRL on June 1st. She performed her single "Say I" (sans Young Jeezy). According to Christina's blog on MySpace, she says that this is one of her best "Say I" performances. Here's a little quote from her blog...
...did u get to see the TRL performance??? i think that one is one of the best ones as far as "Say i" goes. did the slightest bit more dancing... which to be honest with you, i kinda miss doing in my performances. u'll be seeing me incorporate that into my singles again [soon]. especially in my live shows. i dont know, it doesn't feel the same if i'm not DANCING my BUTT off. but its good cause i wanted to try more of a vocal performance situation with "Say i" with that song i think its more about the message than the performance...and [of] course getting the audience amped! :)
Anyway, you can check out the performance below. You can also check out some pictures of Christina with Nicole Richie behind the scenes at TRL.