Thursday, June 15, 2006

Meet "Danity Kane"...

That's the official group name of the MTB3 girls. They appeared on TRL yesterday and revealed the name. I always miss TRL but here's what happened according to ONTD.
The "Making the Band 3" girls (Aubrey, Aundrea, Shannon, Dawn, & Wanita) were just on TRL and premiered the name of the group before singing a little of the first single, "Showstoppin'." The name: Danity Kane, derived from the name of an anime superheroine Dawn happened to draw in the studio one day.
Danity Kane??? I don't know, I guess... whatever. Doesn't really matter though, their group will probably dismantle soon after the end of this season and they will be only a distant memory. But I'm sure the show will be very interesting. Diddy is so crazy. Anyway, the new season starts tonight on MTV at 9:00pm. Don't forget to watch...

[SOURCE]
UPDATE:I was just sent an email of their song [Thanks!], check it out below. They've joined in on the little snap movement. I actually like this song, so check it out.