Friday, May 12, 2006

OJ Simpson's "Juiced"...

OJ Simpson has a new prank DVD coming out soon and it will also be shown on pay-per-view. It's called "Juiced" and he plays dumb little pranks on people, he even has a "prank" where he attempts to sell the infamous white Bronco...
[The show] styles itself as a candid-camera prankfest in the vein of Ashton Kutcher's MTV show Punk'd. Only instead of his unsuspecting victims getting punk'd, they get "juiced" by Simpson, who reportedly turns up disguised as an Elvis impersonator, a pizza delivery man and an elderly white man leading a seniors' bingo game.

The bit that's causing the biggest outcry is one in which Simpson tries to sell his Bronco. He turns up at a used car lot and begins talking up a potential buyer, explaining the merits of the SUV at the center of the infamous slow-speed pursuit that preceded his arrest on murder charges in June 1994.

"It was good for me--it helped me get away," Simpson quipped. "It's a car that I personally made famous. The car has escape-ability if you ever into some trouble."

While I am one of those people that believe OJ had something to do with the murder of wife, I don't think that really matters. Even if he didn't do it, that joke is in poor taste. I understand why Ronald Goldman's family is mad. Anyway, I'd have a heart attack if OJ Simpson jumped out in front of me screaming "You've just been Juiced!!". One, he's too damn old to be pranking people and two, he was on trial for murder. OJ, please stop playing. Besides, I'd take Ashton over him anyday...

E! Online