Friday, August 12, 2005

Maybe It Takes One To Know One...


The most famous hoe in hip hop, Karrine "Superhead" Steffans has accused supermodel Tyra Banks of being a hoe. Tyra Banks will be having a new talk show airing in the fall and Karrine Steffans is one of her guest.

Steffans, who chronicles her many affairs with hip-hop and sports stars in the best seller, says Banks "insisted I wrote 'Confessions' because I was angry and wanted revenge. ... She said, 'These are my colleagues. They're people I know well!'

"Despite what she thinks, she and I are not that different," Steffans tells News contributor Jawn Murray. "I have even heard her being referred to as a 'Hollywood Hop,' for the many men in Hollywood who have bedded her and moved on."
Banks' manager, Benny Medina, argues, "Tyra certainly never slept around. You can count her relationships on one hand."

Medina says the clash stemmed from Steffans not wanting to discuss the passages in the book. "She glorifies this lifestyle in the book," he says. "But on the show, I think she is ashamed of it."

I don't believe Karrine (about Tyra sleeping around), though. I mean, she is hoe, you know you can't trust hoes. I think she just got really upset and said the first thing that came to mind. And what do hoes have on their minds all the time? Probably hoe stuff. So I figure, the only thing she could think to say about Tyra was that Tyra is a hoe. But that's just my theory. But then Karrine might be telling the truth , Maybe hoes can identify other hoes.

Anyways Karrine Steffans is now dating Bill Maher. When asked about his relationship with her he had this to say.

She's funny and beautiful," the comic told us yesterday at a lunch that HBO honcho Richard Plepler threw for him at Michaels to celebrate Maher's book, "New Rules."


"People say I'm into black women," says Maher. "Robert De Niro is into black women. I'm just into women who are real, and they happen to be black."


Yeah Bill Maher, you found someone real, A REAL HOE.
The interview on Hot 97 is long but it is also entertaining

Click Here to listen to Karrine Steffans interview on Hot 97




  • New York Daily News

  • 0 comments: