Friday, February 22, 2008

BET's "Rip the Runway"...

Yesterday BET had their taping of "Rip the Runway" in New York. The show was hosted by fly girl Lauren London and Nelly. Celebrities spotted at the event include BET's own Rocsi, Terrance, Julissa, Debra Lee and Egypt. Other celebrities at the event include Cheri Dennis, Cassie, ANTM's Jaslene, Lil Mama, Charli Baltimore (where in the world has she been?), Pharrell William, Webbie, Teyana Taylor, Snoop (the rapper and the one from "The Wire") and...well just look at the pictures, lol. I'm tired of naming people. Oh yeah, I don't like this new direction Lil Mama's stylist is taking her in. She is too young and her music is too fun to have her walking around looking like a 40 year old (and I don't mean to fly Halle Berry types). Check out pictures under the cut. The show airs on BET on March 4th at 10pm...








1 comments:








Anonymous

said...

Excellent post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Thanks!

My weblog ... Louis Vuitton Outlet