Monday, January 07, 2008

"I Love New York 2" Reunion Show...

Sooo, the reunion show aired tonight. It was ok. But I'm always wanting more. I was surprised that Sister Patterson slobbed down Champion but other than that, everything else that happened I expected. I knew they would question Wolf again about his package, we already knew that Tailor Made would propose again (of course she said yes), and I knew some lame who got kicked off early would try to get a little more air time (Milliown). Ummm, what else? I love The Entertainers' parents, lol. Especially his mom, she's hilarious. Mr. Wise needs better aim because he basically jumped over Tailor Made (yeah his foot kinda landed on him but he still missed for the most part, lol). It is still weird, Punk is still boring and Buddha is still Buddha. I did like LaLa's hair though, lol. Oh yeah, I think New York made the right choice...


0 comments: