Friday, January 25, 2008

Get To Know: Jay Karan...

The other day my little sister came over my house and asked me if I'd ever heard of Jay Karan because one of the guys she went to school with put her on to his music. I told her I hadn't, so she told me I had to look him up because I would love him. Well, I did. And I do. His songs are funny as hell. He makes music, mostly for the gay male club scene, but I think girls will like it too. His songs have titles like "Bitch You'll Gag" and "Who the F**k Told You to Wear That Mess" (we've all seen that girl in the club looking a hot mess, thinking she's fly, this song is for her, lol). Click the links below to listen to his music on MySpace and imeem. His music kinda gets you in a work it bitch, frame of mind, lol. Click play to check out a video...