Monday, October 29, 2007

Beyonce Talks About Jay-Z's Unretirement...

People magazine recently caught up with Beyonce and asked her about Jay-Z's recent return to hip-hop. She basically said that she wasn't surprised because music is a "part of their make-up". You can read what else she had to say about his upcoming album "American Gangster" (Nov. 6),under the cut. You can also take a listen to her contribution to the album on Jay-Z's song "Pray"...


The 37-year-old hip-hop star's recent unretirement from hip-hop didn't shock her too much. "I know when you love music that it's hard to get away," Knowles, 26, said recently at the launch of her Samsung B'Phone in New York.

"I'm supposed to be on vacation, but I've been in the studio because that's what I love to do. I don't feel like it's my job. It's a blessing for me to be able to do what I love. That's how it is for everyone who loves music. I knew it would be difficult for him because it's a part of our makeup."

And when you hear the next record he's currently working on, she says, you'll know why he cut his retirement short.

"His album is incredible. I will definitely have that in my iPod," she said. "It's the best I've ever heard from him, so I'm really happy."


[People]
[Picture Source]


0 comments: