Monday, September 10, 2007

VMA Pictures...

The 2007 MTV Video Music Awards aired last night. You can check out some pictures from the show under the cut. I'm not going to name each celebrity pictured because I'm pretty sure you recognize all of the faces. But I will say that Rihanna looked fabulous in her hot pink dress, kinda reminded me of a glammed up black Barbie doll. Both she and Justin Timberlake were the big winners last night (Click here for the full list of winners.). Ashanti and Nelly are too cute together, good to see they are still rolling. Eve's outfit kinda reminds me of Beyonce's 2003 VMA outfit (Click here to refresh your memory). Lil Mama looked like a little fool on the red carpet (Is that a pacifier in her mouth?). Oh yeah, and Britney Spears was a hot mess (Click here to see her performance). Check out the pictures under the cut...




0 comments: