Monday, August 27, 2007

Diddy Makes a Band...Again

I have seen not one episode of this season of Diddy's "Making the Band 4" but now the show is over. He chose the five members of the band on last night's live finale. The five guys chosen for the group were Robert, Willie, Qwanell, Brian A., and Michael. Yeah, they're gonna have a very long and successful career under Diddy. Check out the longevity of Diddy's past successes, Dream, Da Band and Danity Kane. Anyway, he also suprised Donnie by offering him a solo record deal. I have no feelings over any of the winners chosen being that I have no idea who any of them are. I didn't even know the finale was coming on tonight until my friend Tiffany F. called and told me she was, and I quote, "in love with the fat boy on Making the Band". I guess I'll have to catch a "Making the Band 4" marathon or something...


Robert, Willie, Qwanell, Brian A., Mike, Donnie
Listen to the "Making the Band 4" Song "I Want You Exclusive"
[SOURCE]


0 comments: