Tuesday, April 17, 2007

New Video from Drake...

So, you all know what a guilty pleasure is right? You know, something that you like but you don't want people to know you like. One of my guilty pleasures is Britney Spears' Greatest Hits album. Oh yes, I use to bump it when I was in my room by myself, lol. But another one of my guilty pleasures is this Canadian show that comes on The-N called "Degrassi". I know I'm probably too grown to be as into that show as I am, but I can't help it, lol. It's a really good show. Anyway, that guy, Drake, rapping in this song plays Jimmy. His flow is alright on this song but he gets extra points for being on one of my favorite shows. Plus he's cute and the song isn't bad, so extra points there as well, lol. Anyway, click play to check out Drake's video, "Replacement Girl" featuring my fellow VA representer, Trey Songz...


0 comments: