Monday, March 12, 2007

Real & Pootie of "I Love NY"...

So I'm checking my email and this picture was in one of my messages. It's a before and after picture of Real from "I Love New York" showing off his new teeth. I don't know what is going on with his mouth in that first picture, I don't even know if that is a real before shot. But if this isn't somebody's little photoshop project, all I can say is thank God for dentists. He's currently my favorite on the show. Under the cut you can check out some pictures of Pootie. No comment necessary. One of the pictures might not be safe for work. It's not really vulgar or anything but it is questionable. You can also check out Paul Wall's new video with FOL2's Deelishis...

[Thanks Tina]CONTINUE READING THIS POST...


Pall Wall featuring Lil Keke- "Break'em Off"

Click Here for the "Flavor of Love" and "I Love New York" Blog


1 comments:








sheau

said...

h1z31e0r86 o6g52d0o99 y8s56y4a90 z6t45z2m11 q0g39x2c98 y7t20w5f90