Monday, February 12, 2007

I bet a lot of you have been wondering what's been going on with the site. Well, I'm not dead, just busy, lol. I've had a lot of things to do and take care of outside of the site, plus I've been preparing to go to Las Vegas for All-Star Weekend. I tried updating the site in between doing all of that but it just hasn't been working out like that. Soooooo, I said all of that to say that for the rest of this week I'm going to take care of all the things I need to take care of outside of this site. I leave for Vegas on Friday and I will be returning on Monday. After that, I promise promise promise I will dedicate alllll of my time to the site. Ok, maybe not all of my time, but a lot of it, lol. Thanks for understanding and as always, you can drop me a line via email, cakenicecream2@aol.com, or myspace, www.myspace.com/deeandicecream.


0 comments: