Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Videos...

My email box was filled with links to random YouTube videos so I decided to just put all of them in one post. First up, New York on Jimmy Kimmel. Anytime the name New York is mentioned you should automatically expect foolishness. New York looks like a drag queen with that caked on eye make-up and those huge plastic breasts. She is one big overly-dramatic mess...she was born to do reality tv, lol. Click play to check her out. Under the cut you can check out videos featuring Keke Palmer, "Chicken Noodle Soup" and Jennifer Hudson & Fantasia...

CONTINUE READING THIS POST...
Click play to check out the Kidz Bop version of "Chicken Noodle Soup". All of those kids look so funny doing that dance. The little white boy with the striped shirt on is hilarious, lol...
I was flipping through the channels a while ago and I saw this video playing on the Disney Channel, but then I forgot all about it until I checked my email this weekend and it was in my box. Click my to check out Keke Palmer's "It's My Turn" from the soundtrack to her Disney movie "Jump In".
Click play to check out an older video of Fantasia, Jennifer Hudson and other "American Idol" contestants singing "His Eye is On the Sparrow"...


0 comments: