Thursday, January 25, 2007

Is Tyra Banks Fat???

I don't think so, she looks just fine to me. She's 161 pounds...oh yeah, and she's 5'10", lol. But recently she's been catching a lot of flack over her 30 pound weight gain. In the latest issue of People she responds to some of the negative press her weight's been getting. You can check out some of the pictures mentioned in the article under the cut...
She has put on weight, though not nearly as much as those recent tabloid stories suggested. (Banks believes the pix were snapped at an unflattering angle.) "She has a very womanly, gorgeous body that goes up and down," says her good friend Heidi Klum. In fact, Banks says that since she retired from modeling in 2005, the number on the scale has fluctuated from 148 lbs. to 162 lbs., depending on how well she is taking care of herself. "I feel more comfortable when I'm lighter – I sleep better, I snore less, I have more endurance when I work out, my arms look better," she admits.

Still, she isn't freaking out about wearing size 32-waist jeans or about "the fat roll" she claims to have on her back. (Her biggest source of figure angst is her size-DD breasts, which she says make it hard to find clothes that fit: "I would love for them to be a size and a half smaller.") But, she adds, "I've made millions of dollars with the body I have, so where's the pain in that? If I was in pain, I would have dieted. The pain is not there – the pain is someone printing a picture of me and saying those (horrible) things."

CONTINUE READING THIS POST...


0 comments: