Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Lil Wayne is Better Than Jay-Z


Click the picture to see full cover
...Or so he says. In the December/January issue of Complex magazine, Lil Wayne had a few choice words for Jay-Z, Pharrell, Young Buck and the infamous mouth-to-mouth kiss with his "daddy" Baby. You can check out some excerpts from the article below. Click the link that says "continue reading this post" to read more of what he had to say...
"I don’t like what he's saying about how he had to come back because hip hop's dead and we need him," he says. "What the f*** do you mean? If anything it's reborn, so he's probably having a problem with that. You left on a good note, and all of the artists were saying, 'Yo, this is Jay's house. He's the best.' Now he comes back and still thinks it's his house. But we fu**ed bit**es in your bed already. It's not your house anymore and I'm better than you."

When asked by Complex if he thinks he’s better than Jay-Z, he responds, "Who don't? [to friends in the background] Ay-yo, am I better than Jay? [friends laugh and nod]. I ain't got nothing to do with who he is. I'm better than him, though. I'm 24 years old... The dude's like? It's scary. I'm 13 years deep with five albums and 10 million records sold."

CONTINUE READING THIS POST...
On the infamous photo of he and Baby kissing...
"I don't fault nobody for misunderstanding. I don't understand a lot of sh**. Baby walked in the crib one day and was like, 'Everybody's doing this black mob sh**. When I see you niggas, this is what we're gonna do.' And that’s why you've probably got a picture of me because I stuck with everything that man said. But every nigga's done that. I've done kissed [Juvenile and B.G.]. No homo. Pause."
On Young Buck's comments on he and Baby's relationship...
"I don't give a f*** about what he thinks or said. I'm rich! I'm something to talk about. He should have been promoting his album. These niggas know where I'm from. I'm from the city of death, nigga. We kill niggas for nothing. That's why they're doing it on radio stations and interviews. Them niggas see me and shake my hand and tell me, 'You the best, dog, keep doing that sh***."
On calling Baby his father...
"I can't have a father? Everybody's born. I just felt like he was my father because he used to take care of my mom. Plus, Baby made me. My real pops is still living, but fu** him. That's another reason I say Baby's my father. Every day I know my birth father's homies are like, 'Ain't that your son? That nigga be saying Baby. That's Baby's son, nigga. That ain't your son.' I make him go through that."
On Pharrell and the Clipse...
"I don't see no fu***** Clipse. This is a fu***** legend you're talking to right here. How many years them niggas been around? Who the fu** is Pharrell? Do you really respect him? That nigga wore BAPE and y'all thought he was weird. I wore it and y'all thought it was hot. What I gotta go in the store and say, 'I like these colors but I can't buy them because other rappers wore them?"
This Issue Hits Stands on December 12th.
[Thanks Sherry]