Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Justin Disses Janet...

Click the link to listen to Timbaland's song "Give It To Me" featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake. It sounds like Justin's verse is directed at Janet Jackson. Here are the lyrics...

Could you speak up and stop mumbling, I don't think you came in clear
When you're sitting on the top it's hard to hear you from way up there.
I saw you tryin to act cute on TV, "Just let me clear the air."
We missed you on the charts last week, Damn that's right, you wasn't there
Now if sexy never left then why is everybody on my shit
Don't hate on me just because you didn't come up with it
So if you see us in the club go on and walk the other way
Cause our run will never be over, not at least until we say
So, he's talking about Janet's "20 Y.O." flop... Looks like Justin's feeling himself a little too much right now. Yeah, his album is great, but was this really neccessary?? Beefing with Janet Jackson is kinda corny. Anyway, I wonder what Jermaine thinks of this... [ONTD]