Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Ciara in "Giant"...

Ciara is featured on one of the covers for "Giant" magazine's Decemeber/January issue (Diddy is featured on the other). You can check out some pictures from her shoot below. In the article she talks about her album, her music inspirations (Michael Jackson), gossip about her former relationship with Bow Wow (she said, "To me, what happens in your house, should stay in your house") and comparisons to Janet. You can check out a snippet from the article below...
"People often compare me and Janet, but I don't think we're very alike," Ciara notes. "Growing up, I was also inspired by Janet, but if you played our records back to back you'd hear the difference." Ciara says this last bit using her sweet country-girl voice, but one can detect a feline fierceness in her tone. "I would like to have Janet's level of success...but I'm not trying to emulate or repeat anything she's done.