Monday, November 27, 2006

Celebrities Out & About...

On November 17th the cast of "Dreamgirls" participated in a press conference. You can check out some pictures of Beyonce, Eddie Murphy, Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Hudson below. Jennifer's hair is an upgrade from the wig she'd been wearing previously. I'm not feeling Beyonce's shade of lipstick (I don't really like that shade on anybody) and I'm definitely not feeling that scarf around Jamie's neck, lol. Anyway, I can't wait for this movie to be released...

Ciara and Chris Brown participated in the Thanksgiving Day parade in New York. They're smiling in the pictures but I doubt if they really had all that much fun. Maybe it's just me, but riding on a float in the rain, waving at people is not what I'd consider a good time. It's nice to see that they still came out for their fans though, even in the messy weather...
On November 22nd Jay-Z signed autographs at the Virgin Megastore in Los Angeles. I love "Kingdom Come", make sure you pick it up. Check out pictures of him at the signing below...
Rihanna performed in Portugal on November 22nd. You can check out some pictures of her in concert below. Say what you want about her singing abilities, her forehead and whatever else it is that some of you like to rag on her about, but you've got to admit she's got great legs...