Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Beyonce in Elle...

Beyonce is featured on the cover of the December issue of Elle Magazine (on stands November 14th). You can check out a preview of the issue below. The pictures are pretty, but Elle always does a great job with their cover shoots. You can read a snippet of the article below...
Beyoncé's lyrics take a darker turn on her new album, B'day, but she says they aren't based on real life. "Even though I'm very happy and I don't have any drama in my life, I didn't want to do another album full of love songs. I did that last time. It's boring," the 25-year-old singer tells Elle in its December issue.

The album includes several songs about a cheating boyfriend. One song, "Resentment," includes the lines, "I've been crying for too long/ What did you do to me?/ You lied, you lied, you lied." But Beyoncé insists the songs aren't about her longtime boyfriend, Jay-Z. "I'm sure people will read into that," she tells Elle, "but there's nothing to read into. Sorry to disappoint you!"


[People]