Monday, October 23, 2006

Want More Flavor??

I've stated in previous posts that I hadn't really been keeping up with "Flavor of Love". I'd basically only seen the first and the last episodes. Well, on Friday I was up real late because I couldn't fall asleep so I decided the catch up on the episodes I missed in the cable's OnDemand feature. I wish I would have watched the episodes earlier in the season. I stayed up until 4 in the morning watching old episodes. I was crying laughing at New York and her insanity. I just couldn't get enough of that show. I was upset when there were no more "catch-up" episodes to watch. Then I checked my email box yesterday and Tina had sent me lots of unseen footage from the show. "Flavor of Love" didn't air yesterday (the reunion show airs next Sunday), but you can check out some footage that was left out of the show below. I know, I should be politically correct and not support this foolishness, but I can't help it, I was entertained, lol. Click play to check out Goldie's finale recap. Click the links to check out what happened with New York after Deelishis returned home from her showertime with Flav, to see them being pampered in Belize and other unseen footage...

[Thanks Tina]