Thursday, October 26, 2006

New Music from Jay-Z...

Click the link below to listen to a new song from Jay-Z's upcoming album "Kingdom Come" called "Lost Ones". I am really feeling this song. It's not so much the beat, his flow, or the singing on the track that got me (though all of that is hot). But the lyrics of the song is what I'm feeling the most. I'm not a real hip-hop head, so I don't know how this song fares from a hip-hop head's point of view. But I know what I like and I like this song. From what I got from the song it seems like verse one was about his situation with Dame Dash a while back, verse two is about a rough patch in his and you know who's relationship a couple years back, and verse three is about the death of his nephew (who died in a car accident). I could be wrong but that's what I got from it. Click the link below to check it out for yourself...

[Thanks Everybody]