Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Mama Combs at RL Opening

Below you can check out some pictures of Janice Combs (Diddy's mother) and John Legend at GQ magazine and Saks Fifth Avenue's celebration for the opening of the new Ralph Lauren Men's Shop in New York City. I know we like to get on Mama Combs for her choice in weaves and whatnot, but I've come to accept her, ummmm... different, look. I'd be kinda disappointed if she didn't wear the barbie wigs and colored contacts. She wouldn't be as much fun to look at. Besides, she's done raising her kids, she doesn't have to work and her son is a millionaire. I say, if she wants to look like a fool, let her have her fun. I actually think this wig is an improvement from what we've seen her wear before. Oh yeah, John Legend's album was released yesterday. Though I think John is extremely talented, something about him bores me...