Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Stomp the Yard" Movie Trailer...

Click the link below to check out the trailer for the upcoming movie "Stomp the Yard" (January 12, 2007) which features Neyo, Chris Brown, and Megan Good. I know all of you college students, especially those of you who attend HBCUs, especially those in fraternaties or sororities, will really like this movie. I went to Howard University, plus a lot of my friends are Deltas and AKAs, so I've seen plenty of stepping in my day lol, enough to know that I'm really interested in seeing this movie. I've never wanted to pledge because it's just not my thing (I march to the beat of my own drum, lol) but I respect those who do. Anyway, here is a little summary of the movie from imdb.com:
After the death of his younger brother, a troubled 19-year-old street dancer from Los Angeles is able to bypass juvenile hall by enrolling in the historically black, Truth University in Atlanta, Georgia. But his efforts to get an education and woo the girl he likes are sidelined when he is courted by the top two campus fraternities, both of which want and need his fierce street-style dance moves to win the highly coveted national step show competition.