Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Kanye & Alexis at Derek Lam Show...

On September 12th Kanye West and his fiance Alexis attended the Spring 2007, Derek Lam fashion show. Speaking of Kanye's fiance, she's become a little celebrity in her own right. In every picture I see of them together the caption says "Kanye West and Alexis". People work their entire lives to gain that single-name celebrity status. Think Fantasia, Kelis, Ciara or even Cassie. They had to get recording contracts before they were recognized by just their first names. All Alexis had to do was get engaged to Kanye, lol. Now that's power, Date me and poof!... you're a star. Admit it, you're now interested in just who this Alexis is. I'm sure Brook Crittendon is interested, lol. By the way, I think the Kanye/Alexis relationship is an upgrade from the Kanye/Brooke pairing. I know nothing about either woman, but Brooke seemed kinda immature. You know, "running on MySpace" and all, lol....