Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ciara at Premiere...

On August 7th Ciara attended the Los Angeles premiere of the movie "Step Up". She looked beautiful at the premiere. I say this all the time but Ciara looks so much better with the darker hair. The fake blonde look didn't do her any justice. I've come to the conclusion that in most situations your natural color looks better on you than artificial colors. Trust me, I know. I wore colored contacts all through high school. It was cute then, but just didn't look natural, kinda stood out on my face. I switched back to clear during college and never looked back, lol. Anyway, I said all of this to say, Ladies ditch the blonde hair, throw out your colored contacts and you too can be as fly as myself and Ciara, lol. But seriously, check Ciara out...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting