Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Chicken Noodle Soup...

For a while now I've been hearing a lot of people talking about some dance called the "Chicken Noodle Soup" that originated in Harlem. I don't see what's so special about it, looks kinda foolish to me, but everybody is real amped about this dance. Videos of people doing the "Chicken Noodle Soup" dance are all over YouTube (this one is my favorite, lol). The song they do the dance to is by DJ Webstar featuring Young B it's called, well, what else..."Chicken Noodle Soup". I'm still trying to figure out what's so special about this but I never took to the "Harlem Shake" either, so maybe I'm a little too southern to feel it, lol. I know one thing, you Northerners can't say anything else bad about "Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It".... or "Laffy Taffy" for that matter, lol.