Thursday, July 27, 2006

Do You Know What Today Is?

It's My Anniversary, Anniversary!!! I started this blog, "Cake & Ice Cream", exactly one year ago today. When I first started this blog my mom and I were the only people reading it. I didn't even tell my friends about it, lol. But now, I have thousands of visitors coming to the site everyday, I've reached the 2 million mark and the numbers continue to grow. I've had so many opportunities come just from doing what I love...gossiping (but the good kind of gossip, nobody gets hurt, lol). I would have never thought that this site would have become as popular as it has become and for that I thank all of you who continue to support this site. I enjoy reading all of the emails and MySpace messages and comments. The advice and kind words you all send my way are greatly appreciated!!! Well, enough of that, lol. What's an anniversary without gifts!?!! Drop me a line on MySpace, sign the Guestbook, and if you want, donate a little something-something (check the right column), lol. But the best gift you can give me is your continued support. Let us keep this thing going and add on a few more years of scoops and slices!!! And since we're talking anniversaries, click play to check out the Tony! Toni! Tone! video for "Anniversary". Don't you just love that song...