Thursday, June 29, 2006

More Star Drama...

I think I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't really care about the whole Star Jones vs. "The View" drama. I mean, didn't we all know that this was coming. After they announced that Rosie would be joining the show, we should have known Star was done for. Though I'm not interested in the drama with "The View", I know I won't be watching next season. Even though Star was annoying sometimes, I still liked her. Rosie O'Donnell is just annoying and I'm not really interested in anything she has to say.Anyway, Star Jones has responded to Barbara Walters statement saying that she felt "betrayed" by Star. Here's what she said...
"For Barbara to say she felt betrayed is the height of hypocrisy." The statement echoes what she told PEOPLE: "I thought the audience deserved to have their Star tell them what the deal is. To now be accused of betrayal by someone I looked at as a mentor, when I was finally speaking up for myself instead of letting the executives and tabloids speak for me, is disheartening."

Reynolds also says she hasn't spoken to Walters since Tuesday's show. The call to say she should not return for Wednesday's episode went from the network directly to her agent – and that "If anyone should feel betrayed, it should be me," Reynolds tells the News. As for where she'll go next, Jones Reynolds tells PEOPLE, "I'm not sure what the future holds, but I'm absolutely sure who holds the future."
Click the two "People" links below to read more on this story...
[People 1, People 2]