Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Beyonce's "Deja Vu" Clip...

I've been looking forward to hearing this song for a long time. I've heard like 3 different clips claiming to be "Deja Vu", but finally we have the real thing. Click the link below to hear a clip of Beyonce's song "Deja Vu" featuring Jay-Z. When I first heard this I was like Why is she screaming like that???...but after listening to the clip a few more times, it grew on me. I really like it. Check it out for yourself, but whether you like it or not, definitely count on seeing it at the top of the Billboard charts...

[Scooped from Concrete Loop]
[Beyonce photos/Spring 2005 V Magazine]

UPDATE: My email box is blowing up right now, thanks to everybody who sent me this song!!! But I'm gonna give credit to Beauty N The Beat because that's where I saw it first. Anyway, here is the full radio rip of Beyonce's "Deja Vu"... [High Quality Version Under "Songs of the Moment"]