Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Who Okayed This Show????

Ok, I don't even have a picture to go with this post. But I was watching "106 and Park" today and when it went off a show called "The Chop Up" came on. I can't believe BET thought this show was worthy enough to be broadcast to the entire world. It came on at 7:30 but after the first 10 minutes I was so embarassed for the hosts. I had to change the channel. The set design looks like something we would have used on a High School News broadcast put on by the students. It looks so cheap. The hosts aren't even funny. It looks like a bootleg version of E!'s "The Soup". I'm so disappointed. I give BET an A for the idea, but an F for effort. This show looks thrown together. I love you BET, but you have got to do better!!! Ok, enough of my venting, lol. If you happen to catch the show, tell me what you think...