Monday, May 22, 2006

Rave Reviews for "Dreamgirls"...

I've been excited about this movie since I first found out that it was going to be made. After reading reviews from the preview this weekend in Cannes, I see I have good reason to be excited. The footage that was seen by the audience has received rave reviews across the board. There was already Oscar buzz surrounding the movie but now the buzz is more of a roar. Everybody is talking about "Dreamgirls" and they all have positive things to say. Don't believe me??? Click Here to See for Yourself. Click play to check out an ET interview with the stars of the movie. You can also check out some pictures of the cast members Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce Knowles, and Anika Noni Rose below the video. We still have a long time to wait though, the movie won't be in theaters until December 21st...

[Pictures from CL]