Monday, May 08, 2006

Darren Mallory Sharper 101...

Ok, ever since I first saw the pictures of Gabrielle Union with Darren Sharper, I can't stop talking about him. He is one of the most attractive men I've ever seen in my life. I thought Will Demps was fine but Will doesn't have anything on Darren. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but whatever it is, Darren's got it. Being the person that I am, I decided to find out more about him. To my surprise I learned that he is from my neck of the woods, Richmond, Virginia. For all of my fellow Richmonders, if you're wondering, he went to Hermitage High School. I keep on trying to tell everybody that people from Virginia are special, lol. Anyway, Darren plays for the Minnesota Vikings. He's 30, born on November 3, 1975 and he has a daughter named Amara that was born in 97. He went to the College of William and Mary and has a BA in Sociology. If you're feeling a bit stalkerish like me, lol, click the links to find out more. But don't get too excited, he is currently spending his free time with the beautiful Miss Gabrielle Union.