Monday, April 24, 2006

Kevin Federline...

Kevin Federline is really serious about his little rap career. He has a feature in the May issue of King magazine and he had an album listening party on April 21st in Las Vegas. You can check out pictures from his listening party below. Click the link below the picture to listen to his song "America's Most Hated". I'm not even going to front, I don't think the song is that bad, I think it's the beat that I like. But that doesn't matter, he single handedly brought Britney Spears down and I'm sure he's the reason why Shar Jackson hasn't had any real work since Moesha. Any man that is responsible for bringing 2 women down doesn't get any support from me...
(Before some of you blow my head off, calm down. I'm just playing around, I know he's not solely responsible. )