Saturday, October 01, 2005

The News That Isn't News...

There have been reports for weeks that Paris and Paris weren't doing so good. There were even articles saying that the engagement was over, so we've been kinda prepared for this. Just what am I talking about???? The Hilton-Latsis engagement is over. Yeah, I thought you wouldn't be surprised. Here is the official statement from Paris Hilton:

"I'm sad to announce that I've called off my engagement. Over the last couple months I've realized that this is the right decision for me. We remain best of friends, and I'll always love him. I hope people will respect my privacy during this emotional time," Hilton told the magazine.

Don't fret or cry, I'm sure Paris will have moved on by next week. I wonder if she gets to keep that $5 million engagement ring?? Oh yeah, it doesn't matter; She's rich, she can buy her own ring.
In Memory of Paris Hilton and Paris Latsis-the couple



  • ABC News

  • 3 comments:








    Anonymous

    said...

    ^ READ THE ARTICLE. WRONG, SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM.





    Anonymous

    said...

    best regards, nice info »





    Anonymous

    said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. choosing a waterbed Peugeot silver heart watch pendant roland flatbed inkjet plotter Oops upskirts free Apply for an international merchant account