Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Janet Lets It All Hang Out...

The paparazzo guy who shot this video is one bold man. Can't you get arrested for recording this type of video, I mean she is on private property . Janet probably doesn't know about this video, I'm sure she would have sued already.

I bet you are wondering just what video am I talking about, well click the link to find out. But I have to warn you, there is nudity (and no it's not a sex tape). It's really not bad or explicit, but dang, the paparazzi are everywhere recording everything.


5 comments:








Anonymous

said...

I know right, she has gotten ugly!!





Anonymous

said...

she looks skinny to me, i think she is looking good, her boobs are so perky





Anonymous

said...

i don't know what u guys are talking about. she looks good on that video.





Anonymous

said...

7:34 lame remarks everywhere.
Janet looks great.





Anonymous

said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read car cover Art history jobs cuyahoga county labor jobs subaru wrx Hawaii celebrex lawyer Crest acura syracuse lesbo if the nose gets sunburned after rhinoplasty Strattera vs effexor Ameri can online university Based business home party Car audio system install Intro letters to recruiters Protonix pantoprazole How to season gas cooking grills imitrex and lexapro hair loss Celebrex online boards shop qoclick Cisco semester 1 answers