Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Jamie Foxx Will Work For a Quarter...

If Beyonce is involved. At first Jamie Foxx wasn't going to be a part of the upcoming movie "Dreamgirls" because they couldn't afford to pay him what he wanted to be paid after winning his Oscar. But that all changed after he found out that Eddie Murphy and Beyonce would also star in the movie.
He explains, "The first time, it was just me in the movie - no Eddie Murphy, no Beyonce. Then I hear Eddie's doing it, and I'm like, 'Hey, pay me a dollar.' I hear Beyonce's doing it, 'Pay me a quarter.' I just wanted to be part of that.

"At the end of the day, who cares, man? It's Eddie Murphy; he's my hero.

"If Dreamgirls works out as I think it will, it will be the greatest thing in the world, a real event. Maybe you won't get $15 million, maybe you get $3 million, maybe $2 million... (but) you are getting more than a paycheque."

I agree with Jamie Foxx, I think this movie is going to be BIG. I know Beyonce will do an excellent job because we know that girl can sing, and that movie is all about the music.

Contact Music


1 comments:








Anonymous

said...

Excellent, love it! » » »