Monday, October 03, 2005

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Sell Their Home...

This weekend, Sunday October 2nd, Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marriage was officially over. They are now selling their $28 million Beverly Hills estate. Both Brad and Jennifer have relocated to Malibu. They bought their Beverly Hills home together in 2001. The house has a tennis court, outdoor fireplace, pool and spa. So, if you've been house hunting, make your way on over to Beverly Hills.

  • MSNBC

  • 12 comments:








    Yazie

    said...

    Awww, that is so sad. I am really going to miss them together!!





    me me me

    said...

    Brad is bi





    Anonymous

    said...

    Yes, now Brad and Ange can get married. Jen is so history.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Jen looks so manly, for a hunk like Brad.





    Anonymous

    said...

    damn, go away already. Jen is a man-chin having bitch





    Anonymous

    said...

    Jen is a loser.





    Anonymous

    said...

    why do you all always have to talk down about Jen-An. she did nothing wrong, as I recall, Brad cheated.





    Anonymous

    said...

    I cheat too, if I had a wife like her.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Jenn has always been a shank.





    Anonymous

    said...

    11:38/ It doesn't matter, Jen lost.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Jen is a ho





    Anonymous

    said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »