Thursday, September 29, 2005

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!


I was born on this mArVeLoUs day, September 29th, in the WoNdErFuL year of 1985, that makes me a fAbUlOuS Libra!!!! I am no longer in my teens, I AM 20 YEARS OLD!!! That's right, 20 and it's a BeAuTiFuL thing!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Thank you very much...


Go Shawty, It's My Birthday!
  • Click here to listen to 50 Cent- "In Da Club"

  • Thanks to all of you who left me birthday wishes. It is greatly appreciated!! Keep Coming Back!!!


    7 comments:








    Anonymous

    said...

    For some reason I thought you were older, I feel so old now lol (im 23) Well Happy Birthday Ma-Ma
    enjoy yourself just think one more year till 21, then after 21 you kinda stop looking forward to your birthdays lol





    Anonymous

    said...

    Happy Birthday - I hope you have a wonderful day. Keep up the good work. I love your website.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! I hope you lay out in the sun and just relax. Have an awesome day!





    Anonymous

    said...

    HAPPY BIRthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





    Anonymous

    said...

    to my wondereful,talented,beautiful,amazing,intelligent,sweet,giving,funny and creative daughter.I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE BROUGHT ME JOY FOR 20 YEARS,I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO 20 MORE WONDERFUL YEARS WITH YOU.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY BUBBLES.





    Anonymous

    said...

    Yes, you have a awesome family! I know they'll be proud when you make it BIG!





    Anonymous

    said...

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »